Sunday, June 26, 2011

11 Month's Old

Well, I am a little late. Kyson turned 11 months on June 24th. I can't beleive how fast time has gone. It feels like yesterday when Brock and I brought him home for the first time. I was scared to death because I no longer had nurses telling me what I needed to do. I was afraid that I wasn't going to do anything right and that my little boy would be in trouble ;) Although I still have lots to learn and am no where near perfect, Kyson is doing good! I absolutey love being a mom and he is the sweetest little guy. As of right now, Kyson crawls extremely fast, gets into anything and everything, walks across the furniture, pulls himself onto just about anything, walks with his toy walker, signs more, blows bubbles, and brings mommy and daddy more joy then he will ever know. He is such a happy baby and were so lucky to have him in our life. Still doesn't like the swimming pool, but were working on that. Oh... and he absolutely loves the vacume, he follows vacume around and loves the noise it makes. When he gets excited his entire body shakes and he has the most adorable smile. He is extremely tickilish, especially when he is tired. He is very much a daredevil and it seems as though he is not afraid of anything, except for the car wash :) He is absolutely adorable and we love him so much! Happy 11 month's Ky! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. That is too sweet! Happy 11 months old grandson. Grandma and Grandpa Westover Love you! Katie you are doing a fantastic job raising our grandson. Love you, Mom Westover

    ReplyDelete