Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A beautiful Summer day!

Today Brock and I went for a drive in the Mustang through the Nebo Loop. Well kind of, most of the loop was closed so we had to take a detour. It was so much fun though and absolutely beautiful. Personally, I felt that the Nebo loop is much more beautiful then Alpine. However, both are breath taking. While we were on our drive, Kyson was able to spend some time with his Great Grandpa and Grandma. He had so much fun with them! My grandparents absolutely adore him and enjoyed having him over. They took him to the park where he was able to swing on the baby swing and then Kyson took a nap with Great Grandpa!

After we got back from the loop Brock and I had a lot of homework to do. Kyson did not want to take his second nap, so I decided that we would try out the swimming pool again. He did a little better today, but any chance he had of getting out he would try and take. If I got him playing with a toy then he would be fine, but once he realized what I was doing he instantly tried climbing out of the pool. He was quite the little stinker today :)

As I stated before, Kyson did not take a afternoon nap and while at his great grandparents house he only took about a thirty minute morning nap, so by the end of the day he was extremely fussy. We decided that we would take him for a walk to help calm him down. About ten minutes into our walk, he had completely fallen asleep and when we got home he crashed and was pretty easy to get to bed.

I can honestly say that this is one of the best summers that Brock and I have had. Next week the summer is about to change though. Brock will be in school every day, all day long! Kyson and I will just have to bust out the swimming pool and have fun at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment