Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Katies Pregnant!!!!!!

Yes, thats right, Kate is Pregnant! Actually just about 5 months now so a little late on the "blogging" part but its all in good time. SO YOU WANNA HEAR THE STORY DO YA? DO YA? Ok i'll tell you the story, It all started when Katie and I got back from Palm Springs California for thanksgiving. Katie's grandparents and snowbirds so they move out there for the winter and live in Springville in the spring and summer. So needless to say, it was in the 70's for Thanksgiving, nice change from the cold utah weather. We returned sunday night, Katie had been feeling a little different and decided to take the pregnancy test with out telling me. I was checking the scores from the football games that day. I was excited! My titans won again! As I was getting ready to tell Katie, she came out of the bathroom glowing and excitedly told me she was pregnant! WHAT?!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! I was flabbergasted! Me, being very logical (katie hates this about e but oh well) had to get more proof! So we went to the only store open that sunday night which was Walgreens and got 2 more tests! (Kate was worried she didn't have enough urine but i needed to know haha.) Sure enough, two more positives! Thats a total of three tests! So thats the story! Pretty cool stuff. Needless to say Katie and I are very excited for our new addition come August 1st. As of right now we still don't know what it is but we will find out the middle of next month so hopefully it comes fast. Kate and I both don't care what it is, were just happy to start our family!

1 comment:

  1. Hey GUYS congrats on being prego! That is so exciting! Now Canyon and your little one can be friends! I hope everything is going well thanks for posting I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete